- Click on your footage drag and drop it in to create a new sequence or If you created on after effects so you can import composition by importing. Like i do on my video.
- Go to Sequence -> Sequence Settings. Then click on custom, time base of 15.00 frames/second, frame size 500, set horizontal to 500, set pixel aspect ratio to square pixels, set fields to no fields, set display format to frames.
- Now just select your file from In or Out.
- File->Export Media, set format to animated GIF, set preset to animated GIF (match source), click on output name and you can rename file.
- Find the file and enjoy. Can also adjust the previous settings to adjust the file size.
Optimizing the Premiere Pro GIF
There you have it, how to create a GIF in Adobe Premiere Pro. The premiere pro GIF you have created can also be optimized. The lower the frames, size, and the quality will all create smaller file sizes. Experiment with creating a 300 by 300 GIF and compare it to the the 500 by 500. Try reducing the amount of frames, or lowering the aspect ratio Look at how the file size changes with each one of these. By manipulating these different parameters, you can create a GIF that fits your situation!
I also create 3Dmax, Unreal engine, after effects, Premier pro tutorials. So please subscribe my YouTube for more videos.
You can help from donating some amount.
Please Click on subscribe button for video tutorials.
Be sure to leave a comment and to check out my channel! I have a lot more video’s. please give your suggestions
Let’s start creating!